The kinds of plumbing services Kim Glascock Plumbing in Warren County Ohio performs include:
- Repairs and Replacements – For more than 30 years, Kim Glascock Plumbing in Warren County Ohio has specialized in the repair and replacement of existing plumbing systems.
- Residential and Commercial – No job is too big or too small. In the home or at work, Kim Glascock Plumbing in Warren County Ohio can address everything from garbage disposal replacement and leaking toilets to water service repairs and replacements.
- Drain Service – Kim Glascock Plumbing in Warren County Ohio can clear main line stoppages and repair sewer lines.
- Toilets – From simple toilet repairs to water closet replacements using Toto, American Standard, Kohler and other brand names.
- Vanities and Faucets – Kim Glascock Plumbing in Warren County Ohio can fix leaking faucets and non-working drain stoppers, repair or replace chrome, brass or nickel fixtures and install or relocate any size or shape vanity.
- Qest Pipe Repair – Also known as poly pipe, quest pipe or qust pipe, polybutylene pipe was widely used in the 1980s and early to mid-1990s and is prone to micro-fractures caused by interaction of the pipe material with chlorinated water. These tiny cracks can lead to sudden system failure, with attendant water damage. Kim Glascock Plumbing in Warren County Ohio can repair these pipes and document the repair properly, and under certain conditions we can replace the whole system.
- Sewer Injectors and Sump Pumps – We repair and replace sump pumps, battery sump pump systems, and sewage injectors. Call Kim Glascock Plumbing in Warren County Ohio to diagnose and repair sump pump backups, sump pump odor, sump pump noise, or problems with sewage injectors.
- Leak Locator – Water or sewage leaks under vanities, in walls, in the ceiling or under the kitchen sink can be annoying, costly or even hazardous to your health. We locate leaks and repair leaking toilets, leaky pipes and dripping drain lines.
- Water Heaters – Kim Glascock Plumbing in Warren County Ohio repairs and installs all types of water heaters: gas, electric, power vent, even tankless water heaters. Commercial or residential, Kim Glascock Plumbing in Warren County Ohio will assess your water heating requirements and explain all options and prices for getting the hot water you need.
- Water Service – We repair or replace existing water service lines and systems, and we guarantee our work for ten full years.
- Gas Piping – We repair and replace all kinds of gas piping, including copper, flex, and black pipe, for both propane and natural gas applications. SAFETY NOTE: If you suspect a leak in a gas pipe or a gas pipe fitting, call your gas supplier immediately to shut off the gas supply to your home or business.
- Slab Leaks – Slab leaks can occur in either the incoming water line or the sanitary sewer line embedded in the foundation of the home during construction. You may notice high water bills, dampness or wetness on the floor, or water coming through the foundation. Causes of slab leaks include shifting of the foundation, poor workmanship during installation, water chemistry, rust, use of chemicals and solvents, and electrolysis. Determining the source of a slab leak requires an educated, technical process of elimination. V experienced technicians can find and fix slab leaks to prevent further foundation damage.
- Garbage Disposals – Kim Glascock Plumbing in Warren County Ohio can repair or replace any make or model of garbage disposal. We proudly install InSinkErator products, the best-selling food waste disposer brand in the world. Other products available on request.
- Back Flow – Back flow prevention devices protect the potable (drinkable) water supply in the home from contamination and pollution. These devices need to be checked annually to ensure that they are functioning properly. Kim Glascock Plumbing in Warren County Ohio is back flow-certified technician with experience in back flow device installation and service.
- Realtors – Ask about our special package to winterize and de-winterize vacant houses.